Saturday, May 20, 2006

THIERRY HENRY,THANK GOD YOU STAYED!
i'm extremely excited that henry stayed in arsenal.although i rarely got myself updated about football,but one thing for sure,arsenal need henry.henry is their key to victory despite that he didn't score for the champions league and lost to barcelona.i hear,hear.fatin is so delighted.

oh man,my stomach is wailing for food.i know how you feel tummy.i'm hungry too.

on thursday,my mam went to sakura and ate with her friends.made me so jealous as she told me about all the food that she have eaten.let's bring the whole neighbours to eat there.20 bucks per person and you can eat anything and everything you want.cool huh?

speaking of neighbours,we have a beach outing on 28.the day before my big exams.i was wondering whether or not i should go.i can study the day before the outing but i'm afraid that i would forget all the stuff that i have memorised when i go with the neighbours.surely, we will have fun and when you have fun,you tend to forget everything you study.now,i'm in a midst of dilemma.worst than a love triangle.you see,i don't want to have any regrets.

okay.
i read someone's blog and this person has no problem sharing his feelings to the public.it seems easy for him to tell people about his feelings.i really admired that kind of courage to publicise your thoughts that supposed to be within you only.whereas me,i never ever talk about how i really feel.it's either contented,resentment and seldom misery.if you notice,i hardly discuss about my problems.i either bottled up my feelings which is very unhealthy or put it aside and pretend nothing happens.i wanted to try to tell people about how i really feel,but no bloody way.the reader might find it amusing.if you really wanna know how i feel.four words.

I AM NOT SATISFIED.

go ahead and figure it out.

No comments: