Wednesday, June 28, 2006

i'm so happy.you know why?

CAUSE,I MET A LOT OF JAPANESE HOT GUYS.plus pretty,attractive girls.they are way prettier than the girls in singapore.and sadly.more pretty than me.ahaha,anyhow the guys are drop dead gorgeous and they have much more bigger musculine bodies than the guys here though the japanese guys are about the same age as us.

okay,you may wonder why i got to see them.they came to our school lah!they visited our school for ahwile.it was so fun.cause the people here and the japanese people were taking pictures,dancing and talking to each other.but their english was really weird.

these girls are friendly and they are the same age as us!

shit,i close my eyes.and the girl beside me is really chio.see lah,we become like them.posing with the peace sign.

you see the guy in the middle?so cute right.with the rabbit teeth and all.beside me wasn't close to handsome but what the heck.then right,when i'm introducing myself to the guy in the middle,he wanted to hug me you know but i backed off cause i was sweating a lot.wth.

see,all bad quality photos.of course,it's from hp camera.if i know,i would have brought my digicam and the person who taking this picture has no photography skills.never take picture before sey!see,can see my head only.wth.

No comments: