Thursday, June 29, 2006

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE LAST PARAGRAPH.

the reason why i blogged again(it's not like as if i got nothing better to know or what)is because i need to do some survey and assignments in the school webbie.so,since i had the very oppurtunity to blog so why should i hesitate!anyway,i had my o levels oral just now.it went pretty well.thanks to mdm fazilah who advised me to istighfar which i did and meant a lot to me cause i wasn't feeling that nervous.my heart was pounding like a normal people.the conversation was not bad cause it was easy!talk about books and tv shows that i watch!since,that's the two favourite things that i did,i find it easier to say something but the words just couldn't come out that right.i was talking about desparate housewives and harry potter.i did say some english words.but heck,the misery is over.lucky me,the nerves didn't grip my mind and deprived me from thinking.

and yeah just one thing.did you ever in your whole life called yourself pretty or handsome?nope?okay best.yes?okay,you sucks like hell.like seriously,whoever have this 'self-proclamation' is totally being ridiculous or suffering from being lacked-of-humility.trust me,you are fugly not pretty or whatever.exclude me or those who just said that for fun or having no intention to really admit they are beautiful.

okay,just another last thing.school's not bad,afterall.

another another last thing.i'm having this problem.i'm deprived from dating with men.ahaha.call me desparado.but mam's right.i'm tak laku.(means no one wants me)for whatever reason,men doesn't attracted to me.is because i'm too ugly or too pretty(no,not having this self-proclaimation thingy)or probably i talk too much or i don't have nice hair or fringe like other girls.but but,syahril told me that i jual mahal(means,i'm no easy to catch).i guess that's the problem.but who wants a guy is totally opposite of you!or who can't stick with you cause i'm not like other girls or guys who can't laugh at my kickass turned swollenass jokes.whatever it is,i think i just wait the moon to come.which means the right guy to come.see,i know very limited guys!and they are all err.so,guys if you got some kickass friends that are interested in me,do drop by alright.i mean it.really.can't you see my seriousness.alright you don't.i also don't want to fall in love with some wrong guy.all the guys that i've fallen in love were yucky.so be like me people.take as long as you can to get to know the person then start the relationship.in the meantime,i'm gonna do man hunt!

okay,what's all this supposed to mean masmas!

No comments: