Monday, July 24, 2006

alright.
firstly,i'm quite,probably more than quite pissed off cause i came late and have to serve detention.ahhh!! i was blur when i came to class.i didn't see my table(poor eyesight right)so i went to take another table,dragging it to my place.then i noticed my table was already there.my mates were,are you okay?gosh,i dunno wth i was thinking.

and yeah,i got that thing during school.ahh!don't bother wondering what is that thing!

and,on the other hand i'd fun during malay cause i was playing congkak with the guys(dammit they were better than me)and then playing sepak takraw with them.now i see the wonders of it.i got hook lah cause i can kick that ball.i played again with the guys after school but for awhile cause they were being mean.

just after all the fun playing takraw,i remembered something.
MASTURAH,YOU'RE IN A BLOODY SKIRT.
plus shorts okay.really,i was being so unlady.

anyway,the best thing today,i saw my primary school friend shawn lee in 302!he's bloody cute.i always wonder when can i see him again after watching the i not stupid 2.he's hot hot.

last thing.my mam got a call from my physics teacher.ahaha,she wanted to see my mam cause i didn't study for her test and must be the attitude i'm giving her.i wonder who else gets her call.tut tut,such a bad student lah.don't worry,i'd done worst.

okay.the end.

this is just a typical post of my everyday life.aha,crap.

i wanna watch ms universe.to hell with their boobies.i just love qna.

No comments: