Thursday, July 27, 2006

i skipped my bio remedial.practically,everyone in my class didn't attend that remedial except for some innocent people.whatever it is,i skipped the remedial cause i wanna go home so badly badly! i had this ache in my heart that is longing to be home.okay,dramatic.

and,my mam doesn't want to see my physics teacher!ahaha to you mrs luah!she might probably be waiting for my mam to come today but i told my mam not to come.mam,you don't want to hear people critising although in a nice way about your daughter right?well,i found out she only called 4 malay people!she bloody said that she wanted to call those who didn't do the test and practically everyone in the class didn't do the freaking test and she called the four of us only?what does that mean?!pure bullshit.

lastly,pictures taken during the mwos at little india.had fun baby!





in this toy musuem!








know what,i miss him but i understand when you found a new pen,you forget the old one.

so goodbye.

No comments: