Saturday, July 29, 2006

so,i'd thought about it.

i was thinking if people were be able to accept my flaws,the 'ungood' side of me.you know,when i'm with my friends for quite long time,i started to show the other side of me which they never see before.i was wondering if they could accept that i'm not only the chatty,friendly__fill in the blank___ masturah but i'm also something else which is unsensitive, __fill in the blank___ masturah.
probably when they see me in a behaviour that they don't like,they would be taken aback and the whole perception of masturah changed thus disliking her.maybe i'm being paranoid but i do not want people to change their conception about me when they see me in a behaviour that they don't like cause i'm only being myself and not a hypocrite.i can't just be the good girl and show that i'm nice all the way cause after the long run,i'll show my friends the other side of me as i'm comfortable in exposing my true character.in wishing that they would accept my 'bad' character,they would probably dislike me for whom i am.that's what i hate the most.i can accept people for who they are.although some of my friends can be real shitty towards me,i know that they are just behaving like they are at home and i really can accept that.i guess i'm paranoid about this.ahah,just ignore me.

actually,the result of my paranoia was because i was pissed.damn pissed.


by the way,i think i dun have common test.i don't know whether i should feel glad or depressed.cause the only major test that i'm gonna have in the EOY and that's few months away.so,i think without the common test,i would be fooling around,not studying.on the other hand,no fret about failing maths.but still,class test is always there for every week.

anyway,market day next week jana?ahaha,you know what i mean.

No comments: