Friday, August 11, 2006

i got back my malay results back.

hmm,it's quite disappointing for me though i don't have any high expectations for myself.i don't expect to get a1 but i expected a b3 and wella,i got one.

and,it's sucks for me.when ms sim said that the distinction rate dropped,i was oh-oh.when i looked at my results,i was so heartbroken and i cried!haha!

anyway,i should be really thankful cause at least i got a b3 and i can retake malay for three times if i'm still not satisfied with the grade i got.and yeah,i got merits for oral.aha,i really didn't expect that!i thought i could just pass oral.

by the way,congrats to those who got what they wanted.fiza,i'm so happy for you!

the funny thing was when i stepped to the class,they were like mas how much you get?they all had this concern looks.by the way,thanks to people and teachers for giving cheering me up.

special thanks to cikgu fazilah.nampaknyer,we'll be seeing each other again!

another funny thing was that,i called my mam and she laughed at me for having b3.i think it's her fault cause she said that i would get b3 and i really did.you know lah how cabul mother's mouth can especially if it's on friday. ahaha.

i'll always remember this DUTY,not in random for DOA,USAHA,TAWAKAL,YAKIN.
i've prayed.i've put in efforts.i have confidence.and now,i should really accept.

gosh,i made this whole post so dramatic.
and this is not even the actual o level results!


hmm,still quite sad about it.
and i got a bad bad migrane after the results and i vomited at home.ahaha,after effects?

No comments: