Friday, August 11, 2006

AN INTRODUCTION (NATIONAL DAY POST AFTER THIS)

Hi!I'm Masturah Saad.
And i'm growing fat and fatter everyday.
But i'm not loving it.
I'm a perfectionist but please
don't remind me that nothing
in this world is perfect.

I'm a schoolgirl.
And i can't wait to get out from school.
Cause i think my world is circling
around with studying.it's pretty boring.
I can't wait to venture to the next level.
And relive my dreams of becoming something something.

Sometimes when i'm bored,i'll read books.
While some may say books are boring,i'll say
the otherwise cause we people are different.
Other than that,I love watching tv.
But,fret not.i'm not influenced with all
those West culture.i'm okay with my own.

Everyday,i think i'm blessed.
With great family and life.
I would never ask for more though secretly,
i wished i could have more money.
But i think people nowadays are unappreciative.
They never thank enough and sucha stuck up people.

Well,i'm afraid of the future.
Cause i don't there how it will turn out.
But i think this world will be crumbling soon.
My religion say so.

So,i bid goodbye.
I hope you like what you read.
And if you don't,
I don't give a damn care!

No comments: