Monday, October 30, 2006

alright.

i'm so exhausted after going raya during weekends.

and,i just had my malay o's.it was fine but i dread for the results.please,i wanna get distinction.

anyhow,i have more raya pictures!raya spirit you know.but still with my cousins.will try to update.hoho,for now all you'll be seeing is raya pictures.i guess there's more to come.this time with friends.ahh,can't wait!

2nd day

this was his expression when he found out that he lost his raya money.ah,padan muka kau.


see,perempuan tak senonoh.

you know what?my paternal side didn't get to book the chalet cause it's already full.so kinda disappointed and the trip with neighbours was also cancelled.hoho.hopefully,there are some other plans to fill up my december holis.don't expect me to stay at home and gain some more potential muscles.but i guess not cause sometimes i have no appetite.(surprise!how can someone like her not have appetite!)

anyway,only closed friends are invited to my house!sorry no extra people.haha!

No comments: