Tuesday, October 31, 2006

i just wasted my time in school.

i came very late to class cause i overslept.hehe.i had only 10 minutes of lesson for the whole freaking day.the physics teacher didn't come to class and malay was after that which i do not need to attend.so,i wasted me time watching the guys play takraw and guffawing at someone.hoho!

anyway,this is really nice pictures taken by my cousin's spouse.he used nikon camera,the huge one and turned out to be really pretty.
this is really candid and i loved it.i was asking the girls to look that way.
wow.the contrast and everything seems so perfect.

compared to my digicam,it's useless.

and,i should accompany my mam to orchard just now.i practically waste my time.phew,i finally borrowed some books.hmm,thinking of going out tmr but i'm a lazy bummer.

and and,i really can't wait to go SHOPPING!but,i have to wait for christmas sale!i bet people can go hallelujah!(just use the word for fun okay.)

No comments: