Tuesday, November 14, 2006

school just now was a total torture.oh gosh,i was dying with boredom and all five of us desprately wanted to go home.so,we came up with few ideas that was totally unpractical.my idea was to wait for a car to enter school and then ran towards the open gate.jana's idea was to go to the back of the school and find a hole or something.dumb,hah.

so,i just told them to walk straight to the open gate since there's a lot of people coming in and out.i was asked by the guards to stop but i just ran out.heh.stupid stupid school.

went to orchard with jana after that to catch step-up.i rate it 3 out of 5.i finally get to see in lido 1 which is the biggest of all and only a few of people were watching.we sneaked kfc in and i bloody thought that i was caught by this guy cause he's pointing at me.so,i rushed to the door but it can't be open.i found out that he just wanted to show me the right door.dumb.

then we proceeded to bugis library and borrowed so many books.you see,i have a habit of borrowing a lot of books but not all i read.


this is when we got bored.we took the cleaner's stuff and play with it.okay,
please don't look at masturah's legs.i said don't look.don't ask why!

you see,where can you find such a good student like me?where?where?!
okay.in the lift.duh!

and as promised,did i promised you?okay,whatever.Baby Danish.oh cute!

and as promised,i end this post with my compo.i was very reluctant to put this up cause it's not that good and i was rushing so that i can watch ANTM.so,don't smirk and say,"not that good lah!".i was having hard time coming with this topic cause i don't want to misinterpret the question.okay,i'm done talking or typing.



'DREAMS'

These dreams kept playing in my mind. Rewinding it again and again, like an old piece of film. Just like when you kept playing and playing your favourite movie. I just woke up. The weather was bright and while people are being grateful, I just could not care less about how wonderful the weather is. All I was concerned was, the dreams. The endless dreams have been occurring in my sleep for three straight days. I have no idea whether these dreams meant something but it feels surreal.Oh gosh. Will something like that happen in my life? These silent thoughts are clouding my mind, not even a drop of rain, I could pour.

I know it may sound silly, but these dreams tell me a story. I dreamt on the first night that I was accidentally hit by someone in the streets while on my way to work. Is not just someone, is someone whom is the most charming guy I have ever seen. Well, in my dreams, he apologized and looked at me in a very weird way, a way that a guy never looks at me.

His features were striking. He got a baby blue eyes, neat eyebrows and sexy-looking eyes that will melt your every single organ. His nose was sharp and oh boy, his lips is even sexier than Angelina Jolie’s.Startlingly, he asked for my number and being dumbstrucked, I gave him. I know it may sound like a 16-year-old dreams and a very unlikely thing to happen. I thought so too. I initially dismissed the childish dream I had in my mind.

To my astonishment, the second night, I dreamt about that guy again. The very same guy who asked for my number. But this time, the guy and I were having a fantastic date. It felt so good actually. I never had a dream that I totally enjoyed so much. The third night, it happened again. Oh my, this brings a jolt to my heart. I was actually dreaming about the guy and me holding a wedding. Of course, it is our wedding.

And now, I am feeling speechless. It is just some stupid dreams I had. I mean, I am 25 this year and I know my hormones is knocking so, I guess that should be the reason why I kept having these dreams. I sighed audibly and got ready for work. I smiled to myself.Overall, it is just dreams and look at me, who wants to be with me. I am nerdy, bespectacled woman who has unattractive features and figure.

Now, I am on my way to work. Just forget about all those and get back to reality girl, I thought to myself. And just as I was walking, I was hit by someone. A guy, who has that same baby blue eyes and sexy lips.

"I’m sorry", he apologized sympathetically.

He stared at me, looking straight in my eyes.

"Hey, can I have your number?" he asked unashamedly.

Oh my God. Is this happening?

so how was it?how?!

No comments: