Thursday, November 16, 2006

so,yesterday spent the day with jana and lin at Ikea and queensway mcdonald.

embarassing moment #1 at mcd
my butt was sitting only on half of the chair and so,i was trying to pick up this plastic bag on the floor without bending my body and i don't how,but i fell off from the chair and hit the other chair where all my stuff dropped on the floor.yes,some people were grinned or laughed at me.hmph.

embarassing moment #2 still at mcd.
there was this handle behind my head on where i seat.i was laughing and laughing and moved my head to the back and hit the handle.yes,the people behind me saw it but i was so paisey to look at them.


alright.today was FANTASTIC.cause,i 've learnt a new sport today which was inline skating in school.i never skate before but i tried and tried,and now,i can skate!anyway,the helmet stinks like hell.then,lala jana and me played catching.it was really funny cause me and lala both fell down and i landed on my buttocks.tell you,it was damn damn painful but worth it of course.

No comments: