Wednesday, December 13, 2006


i just watched this really fantastic movie at bugis with my sister.
it was damn awesome!really!if you're thinking of what to catch,i recommend you this.and and,there will be erogon 2 for sure.okay,i think i will buy the book.the guy here is really gorgeous man.i think is the best movie in 2006 apart from pirates of course.

anyway,my mam dad and brothers are not at home for three days.they went to melaka with my aunt and cousin.actually,it's me who should be going but i kinda rejected it cause i think my mam deserved a holiday.so,three ladies left in the house for three days!kinda rejoicing my new freedom but the house is tad too quiet.not very use to it.and lucky,i only have friday to wake up to an empty house.you know my sisters are in school.i have to make my own breakfast and eating outside for dinner and lunch.kinda not anticipating to it cause mam's cooking is better.

yeah,insyaallah going out tmr.i need to find a new top!

okay.my dinner for today is.......
tom yam mee cup!great!

No comments: