Thursday, December 14, 2006

today,the story is pretty simple.
went out to marina square with my chickadee.
found out that mango is having sale.hurray!i bought a top and i still wanna buy one more.
so,we ate at kfc and window shopped some more.
went home pretty early cause there's nothing else to do.gosh,singapore becoming a boring place.maybe i should go clubbing!HAHA!THAT IS BLOODY LAST THING IN MY MIND.though,i love to dance.what,you think i can't dance!you should see me shaking my booty.you would be impress!okay,nonsense sey!






swimming tmr.just keep swimming,just keep swimming.
if you watch finding nemo you should understand.
okay,next movie is either night at museum or dreamgirls.watching movies is so much fun right!so if guys wanna ask me for a date,just bring me to the movies man!no fuss!just treat me nachos will do it.
okay,will be scavenging for food.if you are nice,send food to my house!

No comments: