Monday, January 08, 2007

FIRST OF ALL,
I WOULD LIKE TO WISH A HAPPY 45TH BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST MAM,MAK AND IBU.
somehow,we looked a bit alike.haha,small yes,same nose but my lips are sexier than her.and,we wore the same colour!

so,yesterday my family had an advanced birthday celebration for my mam.god,she's 45 but she looked pretty young.we went to al-azhar to have dinner.my sisters and i surprised her with this really cute cute cupcakes.


cute huh?i am going to learn how to make these!and probably sell it at my blog.
mam,i love you!
my baby brother.
tuck in!
mutton chop and white spider=yummylicious.
family=love.
sarah looked so so stupid.
happy girl lah!
my baby brother is off to camp.hisbag is bigger than him!and,all my family is worried cause he's so pampered and depend too much on my mother.he don't even serve his own food okay and he's p5!

No comments: