Saturday, January 13, 2007

hey there!

pretty busy this week.that explains why the absence.but,i'm not going to blog a lot this year.

anyway,been busy with muster parade and sec 1 orientation which was today in the morning.

for muster parade.oh my,thank god the ncc(GOH)decided to do the wet weather.if it is the dry weather,die ah.guides can go and commit suicide.actually,i'v been stressing them on marching ah.i know my girls hate me when i'm in charge of footdrill cause i gave them the most attitude face ever.at the same time,i was enjoying watching the rehearsels cause i got to see some funny marching like this ncc guy!hahaha!!

but really ah,guides marching is a total B.S.we're the worst out of the UG.during my batch and above,we're so damn good and now,is total crap.

sec 1 orientation pretty sucks.talked to alot of newbies.i really prayed hard that this year sec intake will be at least 12 girls.but i had fun too!talking with new people.this friendly sec 1s,the scouts and the nccs.did i mentioned the ncc provided us free breakfast?yes,again for me!haha!

enough said.school's pretty interesting but i got bored sometimes cause i sat with boring people.and the malay guys and girls are quite far from me.boring till i daydreamt.nithiya noticed it.siying too.hah!and my teachers are mostly males!i love male teachers cause they can crack me up!jokes are essential okay.mdm rosnah and ibaidah are the only female teachers can make some quality jokes.

okay,talked too much.probably post some pictures tomorrow.

No comments: