Monday, January 15, 2007

there was nothing else to say:
but the lights looked dim,and the dancers weary,
and the music was sad and the ball was dready,
after you went away

today,english was kinda of dreadful.imagine 4 periods with haryati and she has been teaching me for three freaking years.the girls keep catching me daydream.no worries lah,i only in my lala land for few seconds and back again to reality.

for some reason,i hate english lesson though i love narritive writing.i just can't follow up with haryati's teaching methods.apparently,i was being ignorant and think that my english is already good.(read:good,but not excellent)i know,i'm arrogant at times.

physics was hell funny!mr tan apparently made the class laughed.

i'll post the pictures when lenny send me the pictures okay.just wait.


okay,update later,later.

No comments: