Sunday, March 11, 2007

alright,holidays are here.glad?i don't know.the thought of being far apart from my friends,terrorized me,someway,somehow.

anyway,we still have schools during our so called holis.

last wednesday was my school's sports day.while people were already settled to their houses,my friends and i arrived like making a huge entrance.we're obviously late.

sports day was okay lah.there goes my very last 10x200m.well,it wasn't a very good ending which means we lose for three consecutive years but it was all about being a good sportsmanship.just keep one trying.

haiya,my class still haven't gotten our report slips.wth.it was frustrating you know.i apparently scolded mr loy for it cause almost all classes get their results.sorry vanisterloy but really,i hoped you could step up as form teacher.i know,what a thing to say to a teacher!

you know what,i've been thinking of going to a jc during the time that i'll be waiting for my results.but before that i must do well for my prelims but i'm having doubts that i would never make it.anyhow,i never dream of going to jc ever!cause i think jc is for very very smart intellectual,rich,english-speaking stereotypes and i don't fit in.sorry,if this may sound prejudice but i'm only referring to jcs like raffles jc,the-very-difficult-to-get-in-jcs.

but suddenly,i had this urge to want to find whether i could even fall in love with jc.being a normal acad student,i think would not make in jc and especially being around with smart-ass people,i think i'll definitely feel inferior.that's why i chose poly and of course poly offers the dream course that i want.whatever it is,i just plan it out.i may not even do well for prelims!



2/3 reunion with ms ibaidah
my cute-looking maths teacher .he's the bestest teacher yuo can ever ask for!hahah,the other time my class ask him to give us some tips on how he hit on his wife but he wouldn't want to tell us.then i was like,come cher give us some tips so i could get an australian bf,since his wife is an australian but a chinese lah.then the class started to like jeered on me!haha!hilarious moment.
the ever-exxagerated pose from me.hah!
you see traitors?opss!

No comments: