Saturday, March 03, 2007

weekend is here.
okay,please bear me.i'm just updating for the sake of updating.
--------
supposingly,i should at least done some revision but i slept all the way.
before gym,i slept.after gym,i slept again.after lunch,i slept again.
dunno what got into me.and now,(11pm)i think i can't sleep anymore.
---------
whatever it is.this week in school is so slack cause most of my time is gone especially for maths and biology.since mr yuen and mr leong went for reservice,i think i wasted my time.especially,on friday where i had one lesson for the whole freaking day.plus,no extra classes at all for this stretch of week.
---------
well,gonna spend reading after this.i'm reading a MALAY book.chet!i think the last read i had was like three years ago.gosh.but this time i already found my favourite author of malay books despite reading one of his book called "hatiku di harujuku".which means my heart is in harujuku.the book is about yakuza and there's japan words.interesting.
-------
desparate housewives in coming this monday!
gosh,this month(gosh,a new month already?!),there's a lot of tv to watch.
-ugly betty!tomorrow!
-desparate housewives
-amazing race
-prison break 2 15 march
-american idol.
-and probably greys anatomy.

so,tell me people,how do i divide my study time and my tv time?
gosh, i think i need time management and some midnight oil to burn cause if i dont study,mam will start her blabbering about me watching too much tv.damnit.i hate when people tell me what to do.even if my parents too.call me a hard-stoned head.i won't listen to people that much.

okay,i think this update is enough for one week.

sayonarra and arigato gatsume.i think is like that.

No comments: