Saturday, March 24, 2007

dinner was chaos.

my family had some western food today.my brothers are like jaws and i wanted to eat my fav. salmon fish but you know,jaws snatched food away.fast and quick.

my sister bickerings with my brother is getting more annoying and i feel like slapping sarah's face.sarah,hear that.

somehow,i can't get over it.it refers to how fast time is flying.i felt that i just watched ugly betty yesterday but tmr is another new episode.it's alright.this year, fast is what i needed so i can get over with o's.anyway,did you all know that this year results will be out in december.holy cowly.i think is good cause all the markers must be in good mood cause of festive season.great.

actually,i have nothing to say but i just wanna talk cause i'm in utter boredom and is not that i'm lonely and i'm this stupid nerd behind a computer pouring out my feelings.what the hell.

i'm watching some movie in youtube.hella good,this website.

and ya,i must take note that i need to start back my 50 sit-ups everyday.damn,i'm not being discipline.

and and ya ya,tomorrow i must buy milkshake from mcd.

okay done!

No comments: