Friday, March 23, 2007

so after the much-anticipated news about changing teacher,now about mr james koh.nah,won't talk about that.

this week,the best day is thursday cause i got to see my baby!hoho!during his lesson,stel and me were laughing and making stupid jokes and ermh,taking pictures.of us lah,of course.hoho.

another part was practising oral.you know what,mdm haryati asked us if possible to have that kind of american accents..hoho,i love english accents.i can fake it but it do sounds so fake.sheena was hilarious.she sounded like a ball stucked in her mouth when trying to fake accents.

alright,today last day of mdm rosnah teaching us.hurhur,sad though.

haiya,i can't help it but to say my life is tad boring.i havent gone out to town or esplanade or marina square or raffles or bugis this year.damn it,i badly wanted to go out but have to wait for what,june?

my father had been saying when can i have a boyfriend? dad,if you can find someone fun,humourous,good looking,sporty,outgoing and small egos,wouldn't it be good?i wouldn't have feel so unwanted.

morever,malay class had to write about the the type of boyfriend you want it your life.to me,the most important thing is
-humourous(cause i'm humourous too)
-good looking(i wouldnt date guys who are not that handsome.honestly speaking.hoho!)
-small egos(cause i have a big ego so i want balance.)
-conversational(cause i love big talks)

haiya,this is practically stupid lah.don't ask me why i typed that out.

i need a topic man!

hmm,okay.i told you my life is tad boring.

and yeah,i'm pestering my father to buy me a new specs.is so difficult to be poor.(ya right).my mam told me that is good if a family has a lot of siblings so that we can learn that money doesn't come easy and true meaning of hardship.but,i wanna be rich one day.i swear i will.

some more,what mr tan said was true that teens nowadays live a good life.life comes naturally to them.for me,if my mam don't cook dinner,i'll be one angry girl cause i expect a dinner everyday without fail.do we all?i think during our father mother's time,they did not even expect a dinner to be serve to them right?LG.life's good.

so stop complaining you whiney little buggers.

alright,this is getting dragy and i'm digressing a lot.
cause i'm just killing time.waiting for survivor to start at 11.

goodbye people,sleep tight.

No comments: