Friday, April 20, 2007

i fell down on thursday.

can't even remember when was the last time i fell cause if i were to look at my leg,there is no whatsoever scar.

see lah,a pathetic attempt to play volleyball!i was so focus on hitting the ball,lala too,that we did not see each other and she fell on me,sitting on my back.

and my reaction was silly.i cover up my knees using both hands and i was breathing or some sort of panting like mothers about to go labour.haha,i was scared to see if i have hurt myself so that's why i cover up my knees.

lesson learnt-never play volleyball on concrete.

enuff said.

today,guides was cancelled!elated cause i get to sleep and unwind myself.starting of april,everything is exhuasting to me.

and and,my eng oral went pretty well!
i had a very friendly teacher so we kinda talked like friends.really.the question was how i travelled to school and i told her how i frustrated i am waiting for sbs bus esp 302.then,she added her own story and we laughed together.

i think,for my slot,the picture and the qns was kinda of tough.a stupid picture in mrt which has no significance at all and qns was asking about the services that public transport should have.

after the whole thing,i went down smiling cause i was so blissful for no apparent reason and sheena was too so it's kinda of grateful to share it with her.

so,i went back home,grinning to myself.really,on that day i felt happiness deep inside which was so genuine and it was overwhelming.it was undescribable.shukran,ya allah.

weekends are here but it doesn't feel like one.

next week,i need to be mentally prepared cause i have two ss night class and three tests await.

go go go mas!

ps:might not probably update on weekends.just see whether time allows me to okay.

No comments: