Tuesday, April 17, 2007

wow,it's unbelievable that i am able to blog on weekdays cause weekdays are so busy for me to even blog.

anyway,it's oral week so,remediation are mostly cancelled.

yesterday wasn't english oral but malay oral.

i suck.i suck.i suck.

really,i practically screwed it all.my malay sucks and i was thinking of how to convert english to malay words.i could do better cause the topic was so easy.i mean,talk about the fav tv show you like.come on,i have so many things that i can talk about but the only problem was that i did not know how to express myself.

you know,in front of the invigilator,i was saying "ya allah, cikgu".
die ah.i think i did extremely better for my malay o level oral last year and i do not prepare anything for malay oral for this round.

tomorrow is gonna be a long day for me cause after my cca is night class.i think i would be very sleepy.

eh!yesterday desparate housewives was awesome.the most intense episode ever!

somehow,my mam keep telling me that i watch tv too much and i my results will suffer.i just keep my mouth shut cause good daughters don't talk back.hah!ya right.

okay,i guess that's all cause i need to study for my chem test.

No comments: