Tuesday, May 08, 2007

hey 500th post.



as you can see,my blog is dying.i need a new skin,a new profile,new fresh posts(stop talking about school)and will somebody tag my board!i doubt somebody is reading.i need everything new!


well,heck.i am still going to blog cause is my hobby.was my hobby.

anyway,i watched SPIDERMAN 3!!!so bloody excited i was!


okay,i try to make it concise.
-watched on saturday with leha and lala
-can't find any seats at cathay cause all were freaking full house
-went to ps and found the only availibility was at 9.5o,2nd row.
-yes,we bought the ticket with a lot of hesitation cause i damn scared i couldn't go home late.conservative girl right.
-yes,i ended around 1230pm
-lala mam drove us home and i was back at 130am in the morning.
-definite yes,first time in my life i went back late with friends
-definite no,my parents didn't scold me!


the movie was damn bloody great and i love the tobey being emo and his dance moves are so cool.i am so gonna dance like during prom.what?!
is a must-watch-if-not-you-lose-out movie.



new specs!purple is the new pink okay girls.yeah,somewhere in bencoolen.

i look damn fair lah,like ang moh.
okay mas,where's your link?

more pics when lala send it to me.okay lalaalalala.

next up:
PIRATES OF CARRIBEAN!
well,i would love to watch shrek 3,fantastic four,ocean thirteen but damn,why are all these movies come at the same month.my pocket hole can explode man.

after the saturday,i felt good.
but one thing sure sucks-the hot freaking humid weather.
this past weeks,the weather is giving us no justice at all.mercy mercy please!bad weather=excessive sweating=me sweating like a guy=embarassed me.

No comments: