Friday, May 11, 2007

three common test done this week.phew!

next week will be malay mock exams will be the nastiest weeks of your life.i've experienced it.i can't afford to get another b3,seriously.i need to do something about it.maybe read malay dictionary like i used to read english.please don't even suggest to read berita harian.i've made some pathetic attempts to read it.i don't fanthom why i could not get myself to read berita harian.

pe this week was awesome!i suggested touch rugby and after the whole game,i really sweat it all out.maybe i should just exercise more.i miss hitting the gym and going for swim!maybe june's the time.or any time i can find.maybe baby.

during free periods,we played this mind game.zul and rahman hit me so hard.lelaki dayus!ahaha,thinking about it,i can smile for the whole day.

and i got back my chem common test.a tad disappointment for me.probably i was hoping too much.i hate to put myself in situation where i have high expectations of myself but only culminated to a major let down.damn damn damn.it's only a frigging 30.5/50.why should i have high expectation of myself when i never get a2 for science?

this weekend gonna be very brief.both days out man.

probably update on mother's day.with pictures??

No comments: