Tuesday, August 21, 2007

MONDAY-
Ended school approximately at 9pm.it was such a tough day,struggling with everything.worst,i had to face a complete humiliation.i was announcing the class stuffs but they took me like a complete idiot,feel like talking to myself.i was badly pissed off and infuriated.i think i can call the plan off.the class that i love and care can just piss off.i failed my english(finally scraped a pass).it was disappointing cause i never failed english before.it is a good wake up call cause i always had been complacent about my english thinking that my english is pretty good.now,reality just smacked my face.

SATURDAY-
Watched the fireworks with the cousins.i had uber fun.the fireworks are superbly magnificent but the crowd was just too overwhelming.first,we had dinner at too hot cafe(pocket hole burnt man!)near the esplanade,before meeting with my sister and her friends.we got a pretty good spot.directly infront of the fireworks.








TOMORROW IS MY ENGLISH O LEVEL ORAL!!!!SHUCKS.WISH ME LUCK.PICTURE CONVERSATION-DIE LAR.

No comments: