Sunday, August 19, 2007

i am going out later to catch the fireworks.i am thinking whether i will waste my time cause time is running out and i need to study!well,heck just give myself a break.

i was telling leha the things that i will do after the o levels.
1) Shopping for prom dress with the girls,including stella.(though our tastes are world's apart)
2) A girls day out,where we sit at coffee bean/starbucks(can't remember which)at boat quay.
3) A buffet lunch/high tea at this particular halal restaurant in a hotel(unless everybody are working)or at least somewhere more affordable.
4) Find a job-gosh,that phrase sounds alien to me.i never have a job before!
5) Sentosa outing with classmates or close friends.
6) A class chalet,if everyone agrees.

the plan sounds good.i am always a planner.i have so many different kinds of plans branching out of my brains but sometimes none of it are done because the plans are too ambitious.seriously.still,this will never stop me.if you ask me what to do in ten years time,i already have an answer for you.

bad news,i failed my maths horribly.god,help.still,i am determined.i bought a new maths assessment book and i am striving for C6.(told you i had a plan)

anyway,a teacher told me that he read my blog.haha,that sounds cool.i don't mind a teacher reading my blog but please ignore me when i bitch about the school.well,i don't bitch about teachers anymore cause i really appreciate my teachers.well,i must wonder who else beside him is reading my blog.

No comments: