Thursday, August 16, 2007

i've made my decision.i am not taking my malay again and since my oral is merit,there is less chance of getting A1.i do not know why but my tongue is not used to speaking good malay.

anyway,i want to see the fireworks this weekend and craving for mrs fields muffin and chocolates from candy empire.i can't fanthom why but i am high on chocolates nowadays.just yesterday,during lunch,i rushed to lala's crib to eat choc cakes,ferroro cher and toblerone.

and you know chocolates doesn't got to do with growing of pimples or acnes!good news for me,really.still,pimples can cause by stress.which i am coming to my point that,i am growing more acne and zits!it is scary shit cause i never have so much acne,zits on my face.so i am practically acne-shock.i am feeling unattractive seriously(but since when you are attractive,
mas!).however,there is no man for me to attract in school.i really hope ThePimps(what i called it)will magically disappear the day my o level ends.i don't want to be seen with acne when i step to poly/ite/jc cause you know i have other purposes there beside studying and array of man i can choose and atrract of.okay,that was not me.geee.anyway,a lot of people,came up to me and say,"stress ah?" and i am like yes but i don't mind them saying that.

and ya,my prelims results is not looking any brighter.

No comments: