Saturday, September 22, 2007

INTERNET BEING A BITCH AND WHATNOTS.

it has been a week since i logged on to the computer and my internet being bitchy.i do not know why.even it is not working with my sis lappie.i can't wait for te signet guy to come to my house and fix it.now i am using wireless internet,FYI.

however,i hardly have any time for internet,for blogging even.too busy with much important things,like study.one more month baby,one more month and that's it.

this few days have been exhausting but i am trying my very best to stay awake in school.been sleeping pretty late to study,to watch tv,still.

now,i am reading JAMES PATTERSON MAXIMUM RIDE.this book is awesome.the second best fiction book i ever read.i am always inspired by the author.his imagination is a way beyond comprehension.thanks jon for lending me the awesome book.

you know what?probably prom nite is going to cancel!this is all because not many people are attending.i mean,come on.prom nite is like once in a lifetime thing.how boring can those ccksians be?especially to those who can afford to buy.go and buy the tix people.i mean,a lot of kaching is going to be spend but hey,i am sacrificing it,so why dont you,boring nimrods.i am even using my own money.i beg mr narain,please i wanna have prom.don't care about the attendance.

enough said.today,i woke up and helped my dad to paint the house.whoa,tough job man.we only finished like one quarter of the house.i painted like about an hour or so but after that i crashed the bed.haha.my bedroom is going to look more brighter now.gosh,i can't wait to see my house all clean and new for hari raya.i would love to invite my friends to come but we'll see whether time allows.

No comments: