Friday, September 28, 2007

TILL DEATH DO US APART

today was an unfortunate for my dearest friends.the news that someone close had passed away was unexpected for her.meeting death for the first time wasn't easy.that is why i want to talk about it.death.in all my life,i had met death for four times.the very first time when i was in primary 2,my grandfather that i was quite close with passed away.being a mere 8 year old girl,i understand the situation that i am in.as i grow up and death comes along,i came to the understanding that people comes people go but honestly,i never know what it is like to lose someone that you are really close.i never been in a bereavement before.so to me,i never face a true meaning of death of someone.

to stel and kerene,my thoughts are with you and i know you will be strong.take care guys.


BACK TO NOW.

now,i can feel the stress.stress because of everything.i am exhausted everytime and worries never ever leave my mind.i have issues with myself nowadays and it is frustrating.i am not working hard as i should have.i have been thinking,
'what is going to happen if i do not do well for os.' o level is killing me.
next week is mock exam.no complains.hah!

No comments: