Thursday, September 06, 2007

okay,a proper post.(not like the previous where,i sound,er,what did i sound like?)

anyways,today i am feeling goooood.positively gooood.i am productive and i doing okay with my maths.good news for me huh.but,i shall not bore you with my revisions plan.

this holiday,i have yet to go out,you know take a breather,a break.i want to go out.i want to walk along the streets of orchard or spend my time in MS.i want to spend money(besides on food,which i had been doing so,mcd,egg tarts,eclairs,chocos and mcd,well since i studied there for three days).gosh,i am putting on weight.a lot of people say i am fat(which i took it as being potentially fatter in future)and some people say i am not fat.bootylicious.okay.that was me.so,i am skeptic about what people got to say about my weight.i do not care unless my weight does not exceed 55kg.i am happy with my curves man.like what tyra said,so what!so,there goes my opinion.

i can't believe that 3 more days,i have to attend school.no more wearing flip flops to school.i have to be more strict on my tv consumption.i am only watching tv on wed and thurs,probably friday.grey's anatomy,ANTM(new season!).i am making big sacrifices(yes,it is huge okay).i am missing CSI,though everything about CSI is totally cool.i did think of becoming one of them.haha,but looking at my biology grades,i give a pass.hah.

oh ya,the other day,i was in mcd.i met this guy from kranji sec.i remembered him being the nerd,wearing black rimmed glasses and he usually took 302.gosh,now he looked so charming.but he is with a chinese girl!why does malay guys have to go after chinese girls!what a pity.nevermind,i am pretty much happy with my status.single and loving it.i must embrace that.

okay lah.i am done.

No comments: