Friday, October 05, 2007

bad news-
my distant relative,who also used to be my tuition teacher passed away.motor accident.it is shocking.she is still young and the fact that death happens to young people too is terrifying.anyway,i hope my cousins are all okay since you guys are more closer to her.


good news-
my mock exams are over but i ditched bio paper.such a hell of a week but it is going to be a hell of a month,this october.alas,i am going out to break fast with double L.i can't wait to go out and take my mind off things.another thing,my sister bought a new camera.canon.the camera is so good that even the smallest zit on my face can be seen.boohoo.anyway,my graduation is next tuesday and i am already feeling emo.haha.god,i can't believe that i am leaving all the good memories behind.

No comments: