Saturday, November 24, 2007

i know i have been away for quite a few days.lots of things that had happened,good and bad during this short period of time.i have been busy with prom shopping(which is utterly frustrating for me)and more importantly,my granny is seriously ill.

monday- shopping with stel at town but i found all the dress that tried on looks horrible on me.i don't know why.
tuesday- received bad news.all the relatives thought our granny was in nazak cause she was unconscious and we all thought she was moving on.but after about 6 hours of waiting,we called an ambulance and she was sent off to changi hospital.it was so tiring and i was at pasir ris for almost the whole day.
wednesday- i was at changi hospital from morning till night.there is like blood clot in my granny's brain so she is like in coma(but i'm not sure),unconscious all the way.
thursday-since prom is on friday,i do not have something to wear so i went shopping with leha and fatin.thank you guys!alas,i found something really simple and do not show the fatness in me.haha,seriously.
friday-PROM!

so,here i am,feeling a tad exhausted.i don't know when my granny will wake up,she might not wake up for a long time but everything is in God's hands.it is scary and i pity my mam cause she must be feeling real scared and worn out.this really came as a shock cause she was absolutely fine.so i hope nothing happens during the prom night.

ps:the next person who is going to ask me whether i am working or not,you will be verbally abused by me.(i will find something later!any recommendations?)

No comments: