Monday, November 26, 2007

PROM 07- SINFUL NITE

FRIDAY was my prom nite,the night that i had been waiting for since i step into secondary school.so,imagine how excited i was because i can dress up and just let my hair down.so,the prom nite was held at le meridien hotel which was not as class as i was expecting but nevermind.the event was pretty fun,the food was great(i ate more than 55 buckeroos),endless photo-taking and the songs played was making me feel hype!good thing that they hired a DJ.

the only thing that was waiting for was to dance.hah.so the moment the MC said we can start to dance,i was the first person to go up front.the good thing also,the lights were off so nobody could actually see me dancing!i think i was a bit crazy to actually be jumping up and down with my heels cause after that,my feet hurts!

i had so much fun,i wish i could replay back.but all good things come to an end(and i bloody hate that phrase!)



ah loy and his never-apart toy.

geography lessons was always good.


the only cheena girl that i can rock with!

the girls that were by my side throughout the year 2007


okay,i was inspired to pose after watching so many cycles of America's Next Top Model.

i think this is the best thing happened in november and now back to my boring life with nothing to look forward to.

No comments: