Thursday, December 27, 2007

24 December- Shopping & Desa Kartika

On the eve of public holiday, my family and i went to Orchard Road,which was very very pack with people.don't they have like christmas dinner/party or something?

so first up,we went shopping around orchard centerpoint.sales are so damn freaking good,don't you think?i am sad that i finally finished with my money.i am left with 4 bucks that means i can't go out anymore(since i hate asking money from my parents).this sucks.

anyways,at 6pm we headed off to ngee ann city to have our dinner at desa kartika.my sister is on the house!the food was scrumptious and really by the time i was done, my stomach bloated.very fullfilling!after the dinner,we went to ps and shopped a bit more and called it a day.

yesterday my father told us that we are done with dining outside and shopping.after having dinner at banquet,causeway point yesterday he said that was the last one.haha,poor dad.i think that i went out more with my family than with my friends.it is ironic but well,my friends are busy unlike me,free and easy!

my brother is so kental.


we got free kerepoks and the sambal belacan is power giler but makes your tongue burn!

my mam,she is just showing off her new gold.


hoho,the udang tepong sedap!
tahu telur goreng.i didn't eat it cause i dislike tahu.blurgh!

happy and fed!

alrightey people,i need a job.(dah hundred times i said this but well,look at where i am now!)

No comments: