Monday, December 24, 2007

alas,for after about a month,i get to meet my galfriends.oh my god,you girls have no idea how much i've been wanting to go out with you.i am so glad lala came despite she was tired and was from work.rahman was there too.haha,boys can be so fussy when shopping.

so,i shopped from 4 till 10 yesterday.it was exhausting!my feet hurts so bad.the crowd in orchard was overwhelming but leha and me managed to buy whatever we want.i am so satisfied.i almost done with my 100 bucks.if i work,i definitely be able to spend more.damn!maybe i start working next month.maybe baby.

and i love these two girls.we shall meet again next sunday,insyaallah.

mas was shocking pink yesterday.
alright,next week is the last week of 2007 and i am going to feel sappy because i have to leave so good memories behind.don't get me started.

No comments: