Friday, December 07, 2007

and my new number is 963.......

want it,email me alright friends.

fizza!jana!are you free this saturday?
let's have the 'fairies outing'!


i think that was our last outing.you guys are one of the best thing that happened in my life so i would say that,i would never forget you guys,i mean girls.


and and,i feel kan my life right now mcm tak ada wawasan.
-wake up around 10am(after subuh prayers,definitely)
-watch tons of tv
-sulk in my bed more than i should cause the weather made it so good to snuggle in
-surfing the internet(which is becoming more boring so i resort to watching movies)
-do household chores and i felt like a maid unpaid.
-reading but the books is not intriguing enough(gosh,back to HP books)

but somehow,someway,i am enjoying this holiday.you deserve to have a two months break mas after all the hell you have gone through.

No comments: