Thursday, December 06, 2007



i have been watching this series of brothers and sisters for quite a while and i really like it because it captures the essence of having a large family.for me,being in a family that consists of 7(includes me)is somewhat privileged and the fact that you will never get bored.sometimes i think my family can catch me off guard with their antics,be it they are complaining,fighting or teasing.i will never get bored but i get annoyed more often.when 7 people,with different personality are to stay together,nothing can be right.there is bound to be fightings,bickerings and wrestling(yes,i wrestle too) going on.

no matter how flawed my family is,like how i hate when sis masy thinks she is the most helpful(padahal.padahal)and how sarah always complain everything to mam,how fed up i am with saufie for being immature when he is getting to 12 and how yasin can never be teased cause he will get really angry,unbelievably,i can still accept their flaws,knowing that i will deal with it for the rest of my life.if it is you friend's flaw,you sometimes cannot accept it and will never want to hang out with her/him again but with family,it is a different whole thing.that is why i am amaze by that.my friends can never hurt my feeling like how my family hurts my feeling.there is a huge contrast.

if my family is caught on film,i think mostly,the audience will see 1) masturah bossing around her brothers and acting like she is the mother here. 2)saufie and yasin will hang out together for awhile but they will end it with a fight. 3) sis masy and sarah will start their bickerings and masturah will watch and nods her head. 4) dad and mam with their bickerings too 5) the family occasional dinners 6) the family starts to tease one another and laughs together.

i bet people would want to watch it.every family is unique and different but most importantly,no matter how flawed your family is,they will stick to you till the end and they will be the one you will be asking for help.you hate your family?you should see mine.

No comments: