Tuesday, January 01, 2008

new year's eve it is!

oh my.tomorrow's 2008 and you know what?i actually looking forward to this year.i think 2008 is going to be really different.new school,new friends,new environment,new kinda of men to look out for.haha but seriously until i know what's my o level result is,then i know what 2008 has in store.plus,i am really excited that i am going to turn 18 next year.18!big deal okay which i don't know why but 18 is like,wah dah besar gitu kan.

however,2007 is the year that i will never ever forget.2007 brings a greater impact in my life and i love every piece of memory that i have in 2007.it feels really sad to leave behind the good like my friends and the school which i had spent my last 5 teenage years there but somehow i am glad that everything is over.the big o's especially.the experiences and the lessons learnt are priceless,simply priceless.

2007 means a lot to me as(random):
1) i have ended my big o's
2)i achieved my big dream which turned out bad.i wanted to be a contingent commander for the guard of honour.what you want doesn't always turn out what you really want.
3) 5/2 awesome campfire dance
4) 5/2 awesome teacher's dance and its practices
5)the sentosa trips with beloved company.
6)prom nite which i had been dying to go since sec 1.
7)harry potter 7th book,the very last.
8)mr tan teaching my class.haha!
9)new friendship made with leha,fatin,dinah,stella,jon,george....more of course!
10)nenek passed away this year.
11)more family-outings.
12)halaqah classes,the sisters and kak muna especially.
13)the stress that i went through made me stronger.

well,comes new year,new year resolutions are made too but i am not sure whether i can keep it.one thing's for sure i wanted to take risks next year.i wanted to be brave and do things which i always fear to.i hope 2008 would be blessed with happiness,insyaallah.

i would like to extend thanks to all my friends who crossed my path and became a part of my secondary school life.thank you to my family and beloved cousins for everything.i love you people who has been there for me throughout 2007.i would never forget what God has bring me to and i am endlessly grateful and thankful because i am blessed.

now,i am ending my new year's post.thank you to readers too!

No comments: