Thursday, January 03, 2008

first day of school was great.i get to meet my lovely friends and teachers and see familiar faces.

okay,you liar.yes,i am imagining myself how it feels like if i get to see my friends again cause i miss them and no matter how much they tried to deny,they miss me too.haha.

NEWS FLASH
masturah is officially working.haha,today is my first day!you think i am going to rot at home and stay fat?(i told jon that when he see me,he will see a nice and toned body) my mam's friend got me a job as an office girl or my father would like to call it admin assist.it feels so surreal to be stepping to an office and having a table of your own.after a hard day of work,my back aches. it feels so weird to be waking up early and having shower and drinking coffee.the last time was i think the last day of o level that i did that routine!

NEWS FLASH 2
if you have read my previous entry,my resolution is to take risks and after two days i made that resolution,there is a particular risks that i ought to take but i am second guessing.gosh,why must i face this particular risks now!why can't it come like months after i made the resolution.i am feeling like my brain cells got entwined and i can't think!think mas,think!why can't it be so easy for me.(afterall,life isn't bed of roses) i hate when i can't come up with anything cause as ironic it may sound,i am a practical person and i should be coming up with practical reasons and answers but all i am facing right now is a huge blank of paper and i can't seem to write anything down. O Allah,help me find my answers and show me Your way cause You knows more than i do.with whatever decisions that i come up with,i know it will be Your decision and may people can accept it.Ameen.

*lesson learnt-do not make any new year resolution ever if you know you can't keep it and if you ever found yourself in my situation.
*taking a huge sigh of relief after i have talked to leha about this and shared a shred of my problem to you.

No comments: