Thursday, January 31, 2008

i had the best day at work.

it all started per normal but towards the end, the company was having an occasion, there was buffet and i get to look around and see people. i get to talk to the engineer guys and i was just simply happy.it took almost a month to at least have people recognise me. i didn't know that will ended just like that.i got to know that friday was my last day.it breaks my heart.i don't know why it bothers me but i gonna miss that place.i gonna miss the engineer guys cause they sometimes made my day.i'll miss kong's genuine smile and the way he talks with conviction.i'll miss my new temp friend and the auntie cleaner.

mas,you attach to things so easily.

i really hope i can get a job at another department so at least,i can get to see them and do something!while waiting for school which will be in april!

well,till then.

ps/: tomorrow's FEBRUARY!. can't you imagine it!

No comments: