Sunday, February 03, 2008

tomorrow,back to normal.

back to waking up late.back to spending hours on the net.back to watching and stuffing myself with tv shows and movies.back to laying in bed and waiting for time to past by.

well,i'm gonna give myself a break and in the meantime,looking for some other office jobs.

and in the meantime too i have some list of things to do:
-go to the library.
-throw all my secondary school books.
-starts writing,if inspiration comes along.
-buy contact lens at teck whye(cause it's frigging cheap there)
-maybe jog?swim?
-watch kite runner alone?
-come clean

saturday was well spent with leha.went to town and it was raining!but but,it doesn't stop us.we went to watch 27 dresses which was oh-so-sweet and very-chick-flick.i love katherine heigl.after that,i went shopping.very typical of us huh.the next movie to watch is kite runner,jumper and ps i love you.i know,i can't watch all so if there's anyone to treat me,i would be glad.hah!

just now,i had a good time with my family :)

ps/: expect more updates from me cause since i am free..

No comments: