Wednesday, February 06, 2008

REMINISCE

i woke up today with a plan.

i planned to clear all my textbooks,files,worksheets and school-related stuffs.the moment i opened my drawer,i was already feeling emotional.i took out the books one by one,scrutinised each one.you know what,i can't bring myself to throw my BIOLOGY textbook.yes,i can't.i don't know why.even though,bio was my least favourite subject and i was always sleeping in biology classes(which attributed to a d7 for my o level.surprise,surprise!),there is something about that textbook that gives a sentimental value to it,maybe because i had so much fun during practical.so i decided to give it to my brother cause he loves science and maybe because i can still see the book lying around in my house.

in the midst of clearing,many thoughts flowed in my mind.like how i will miss english lessons and mdm hayati.i will never forget her.when i was sec 3,i hated her so much.i don't know why but i always thought that she didn't give any attention to me(well,because i didn't gave her the attention she needed that time)and that i know she don't like me.however,last year,my perception of her changed completely,maybe because i was getting a tad matured.i began to response to her and she reciprocated.thanks to her,i got a b3 for english which i was more than happier to get.she was the first subject teacher that i thanked after the results.

in retrospective, i learned that feelings and perception can change even towards someone who we really hates.therefore, i never want to hate anybody.as times passed and i meet people who lived here to constantly test our patience,i will try my best not to hate because we ourselves are not as perfect.i questioned myself,who am i to hate this person.there is only one person here who is perfect that is Nabi Muhammad so we are no prophets nor we are Gods.just live in this world like we are dying tomorrow and love is what we should pass on and alleviate the hate that is within us,which can destroy ourselves and the people around.i am happy to say that,i have no enemies and i wish i could say that till the day i die.

and lastly,i came across with my class photographs.i laughed loudly on my own and how much i will missed them.i think i made used of my secondary school times.i had many friends and i was well-liked(i hope this is true.this is what the teachers said,not me okay)so there is no need for me to say," i wish i could rewind back to secondary school".

till then.

ps/: you won't imagine who i am going out with today!

No comments: