Monday, February 04, 2008

hey you people!

on a monday afternoon,i went to teck whye to buy my contact lens and to my dismay,the shop was closed!what a convenient!good thing,teck whye have other spectacle shops so i bought a pair for 15 bucks.then,i proceeded to jurong library where i dug for good books.what i don't understand was why everytime i went out alone,i have to laugh at someone or something.i will look like an idiot,supressing my laughter if i witness something funny.well,it feels good.

anyway,this was my last day at work so i snapped some pictures.


this was my table.and you see the packet of sweets?i bought it on the day that the company told me that friday was my last day.how sad.

i will definitely miss this office,aww.

another temp worker that i made friends with,xiao hui.

No comments: