Saturday, March 08, 2008

1. My ex is... is sucha bastard.pardon me mas,but are you sure you have an ex before?
2. Maybe I should... accept this new feelings and don't hold it back.
3. I love...my family,cousins and friends,they are my life.
4. I don't understand... why we should do a medical checkup before we get enrol to poly.damn! what a waste of money!
5. I lose... patience easily.especially to my two brothers.actually,to anyone that irritate me. trust me,i'm the least-patience person but i'm trying very hard.
6. People say I'm... over-enthusiastic? i don't know. that's what i think people would say about me if they know me really well.i never ask.who cares about what people think about you?
7. Love is... what i yet to understand but i know,it's the most wonderful feeling the world got to offer.
8. Somewhere, someone is... definitely missing me cause it's has been days since we talk.haha!
9. I will always... remember Allah for everything that He has given me and i'm always grateful,InsyaAllah.
10. Forever is... what people should not promise.
11. I never want to... be in interoir design but i guess you'll never get what you always want.
12. I think the current US president... is getting jitters.hail for barrack obama!
13. When I wake up in the morning... i looked at the time so i won't be too late or early for my subuh prayers.
14. My past... is a piece of regretness and an experience of a lifetime and because of all of that, i learnt to avoid mistakes and makes better decisions.
15. I get annoyed... when the house phone rings while i'm using the comp and there's nobody else to pick it up.
16. Parties are for... people who love to have some fun!
17. My dog is... a female. i called her bitch.
18. My cats are... did you know i'm terrify of cats!
19. Kisses are best when... they are sincere.i loved friday kisses from the sisters!
20. Tomorrow... is Sunday! might going to the beach with my paternal family!
21. I really want... my brothers to grow up,my course to be something that i would fall in love with,money and a listening ear.
22. I have low tolerance for people who... looked down on minah tudung,especially if they are a muslim themselves.they should understand us.

i'm feeling utterly bored and lonely.there's no way i'm gonna spend my saturday like this.

No comments: