Saturday, March 08, 2008

i need to be sure of this.
i need to think.
i need to analyse.
i need to be practical.
i need to decide.
i need to be fast.

tomorrow's saturday.not looking forward at all!!!!!!because,my parents and masyi went to kl and be back by late saturday night and sarah will be out,enjoying while i,masturah have to take care of my two little f***king irritating brothers.my day tomorrow,will be officially hell.maybe i should ask my friends to come over to watch movies or something.after this,i will demand some money from my parents because while they are away,i played mom(okay not mom but more of a devil stepmom).it is not an easy job.eh mas,buat kerja biar ikhlas,satu pahala pun tak dpt nanti.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

ps/: sorry leha,i couldn't go out tomorrow but you can come to my house!i wish lala is free too!

pss/: once again nyna my darling cousin, happy 17th birthday!

No comments: