Friday, April 25, 2008

Holland V was cancelled cause we need to buy art stuffs at bras basah. And i'm not feeling well today.Running nose.Great.What a great way to welcome the weekend. But,so much for the weekends cause i have like 15 drawings to finish and i have to draw on 40 ping pong balls. Can't you imagine it? No you can't. I'm so exhausted that i need to make an escape. I don't know what escape but i wished dad hadn't decided to back out from the batam trip. Cousins,we're sorry. But i'm gonna persuade my dad again. It is just the second week but the pile of assignments that the lecturer is giving is overwhelming. So,i hoped to perserve and i believe i can do this. Is really fun but it's exhausting at the same time.And to add on to this sort of fun-misery, i am missing someone. My social life is at stake people! So excuse me while i get my eyebags fixed.

ps/: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IQMAL YASIN aka gemuk. I wanna eat the cake now now!But sarah always has a problem with punctuality when it comes to cutting the cake.gee.

No comments: