Thursday, April 24, 2008

school has been tiring,like really exhausting. Every single day,i never fail to draw. I think my drawings are making more sense now. And it means a lot to me when Kelly said he liked the patterns that i drew. That just boosted my morale. Friends has been great to me. In addition to our cliques are queenie and hamidah! And i'm so looking forward for our date tmr.Holland V huh girls. And Friday is a Skirt Day for Kat and Ruifen and me of course. I just realised that i don't need a Malay friend cause the girls that are with me right now are as happening as a Malay friend would be. I still can share my yellow jokes with them. Maybe colour is the only difference. Hah.
My stress face. Submission due in few mins and i was still figuring it out.
okay,i looked horrible(no,i don't have self-esteem issues here). What,eyebags on second week of school!
i miss blogging! Would definitely blog more when err. That i'm not sure.

No comments: