Saturday, April 05, 2008

just bear me will you?

i am bored and i can't wait for halaqah today.at least i'm going out.

just wanna post this poem that i found last two years ago.


I Crave Your Mouth, Your Voice, Your Hair

Don't go far,not even for a day
Don't go far off, not even for a day, because -- because -- I don't know how to say it: a day is long and I will be waiting for you, as in an empty station when the trains are parked off somewhere else, asleep.

Don't leave me, even for an hour, because then the little drops of anguish will all run together, the smoke that roams looking for a home will drift into me, choking my lost heart.Oh, may your silhouette never dissolve on the beach; may your eyelids never flutter into the empty distance.

Don't leave me for a second, my dearest,because in that moment you'll have gone so far I'll wander mazily over all the earth, asking, Will you come back? Will you leave me here, dying?

cerita kelakar:
just now,my brother was singing and i video clipped it without him realising. goodness,it was hell funny cause he sang out of tune.sengau. and when he realised it, he got so mad and that he grabbed my phone from me.i had to chase him around the dining table.we're wrestling and of course,i won. i told him that i will delete it but no way! hahahah. poor brother!i'm gonna show to my friends around. wow,if there is an award for the most evil sister,i'll definitely win it! haha.

No comments: