Sunday, April 06, 2008

yesterday was awesome awesome awesome.i had a fantabulous time with the fairies.will update more once i have all the pictures alright.

anyway,tomorrow is my orientation and i'm so so so anxious!oh my god.i hope to make new(handsome)friends.haha,tak habis2 mas.dari smalam.salah tujuan betol.btw,i think i'm going to school alone.gosh,loner huh.hopefully,i get to make friends.(don't worry mas.you are good at making friends)one last thing.for design students,we had to draw,design our name on this piece of block.i'm so unartistic that i'll embarassed myself tomorrow.gosh,it took me one hour to draw on that piece of small square block.i'm so sure that the others are more creative and more nicer than mine.seriously,you should see how i designed it.totally mediocre.even primary 6 students can come up with something like that.ahh!when i hand in that piece of block,i'll make sure i'll drown myself in my hijab.

so let's see how masturah survive tomorrow so stay tune.(mcm advertisement gitu)

No comments: